Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Introduction to my sexy blog




My name is Dana Gallagher. I'm a student somewhere in the midwest in the US of A and I'm in college. I'm no
t telling you any more than that! You can enjoy my blog posts, but I don't need anyone opening up the yellow pages to find me.

I'm twenty something...

I'm Irish by heritage, as such I have long straight red hair and green eyes. I'm about 5'10", slender with size c breasts. My skin is rather pale and when I try to tan I mostly break out in freckles.



I'm not using this internet to find a man. I can find men on my own quite easily. I don't want to hook up with you or have you visit me. I just want to log my experiences for your enjoyment.

I have very sensitive nipples, which are eraser like when they get hard. My nipples have given me orgasms on a few occasions. I am multi-orgasmic as such I outlast most men and when I'm really horny I might need to find more than one man to fullfill my needs in one night. Or perhaps one woman.

I also have the ability to ejaculate. If you've never heard of female-ejaculation then you should look it up. It's not pee, it comes from the same place as the male cum, the prostate.

If you've seen pictures of a woman ejaculating and the ejaculate is white and milky then that's a fake picture. The ejaculate is clear and thin like water.

I've been told it tastes like sweet water...

I love sex and I love oral sex even more. I love to give oral sex, be it on a woman or a man. I also love to receive oral sex.

There is nothing so great as feeling a persons tongue in your most intimate area licking you to a glorious orgasm.

Soon I promise to give you some wonderous stories of my exploits, I hope you cum back often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana,

how about 34 C cup breasts? I get hard just reading you thoughts dear! Ever heard of riding the cowgirl? I have this fantasy that involves wanting to get a girl pregnant. The more I think of it the hotter I get.

Maybe you could write story where you have sex with me in a fantasy and you tell me your pregnant week s later! Keep me warm on a cold winters night sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Dana you turn me on! I want you to know that you made me cum while reading about your sexy body maybe you can post a pix of you in that black lacy sexy bra! Maybe lift you skirt and show your black panty hosed covered crotch!

I would really like to jack off while you watch maybe you could write about how you would encourage me to unload my sperms on your skirt.

Anonymous said...

Dana, I thought I got rid of the blog where you left messages, but I just found your posts. The date of the story you asked about is Sunday, November 5, 1995. This is regarding Brenda Pratt Shafer. Sorry I didn't see your request sooner.

Diana

Anonymous said...

I got so hard reading this...