Monday, August 15, 2011

Anal Sex For Beginners

http://www.yourtango.com/200681/anal-sex-for-beginners.html

I've said on here that I don't do anal.  As this article says one bad experience and we close ourselves off to that. Now as this article also says, this is a sexual act that should be done by two trusting partners with plenty of lube.  Sorry I'm just not going to do it because some guy (who just wants a tight hole) says it'll feel good.

I'm contemplating on buying anal toys and slowly easing myself into it, but there are no guarantees. I don't know yet if I'll ever feel comfortable enough with a partner to let him do that, I haven't trusted my lover enough to let them go that route. Men get overly excited easily and I really don't need tearing because they are too excitable.

I've told a lover or two (past and present) that if they really wanted to do anal that I'd be willing if they were willing to let me go at them with a butt plug/dildo, which would equal to their own size in length and girth. How many out in cyberspace would let me go after you with a butt plug, just to get anal sex???

No comments: