Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sorry my dear readers...

I've been busy with life and death. I haven't had a moment to tantilize you with my erotic wanderings.

Don't worry my mind is still fully entrenched in the gutter. I've had a thought on a make believe story about a friend of mine. She's an single mother who is in college, in fact we share the same business ethics class.

She is always busy with her four children and never has any time to date. She won't admit it, but I know she has a crush on this one guy. He's like ten years younger than her or more, but he's cute. I think I'm going to give her a present and write a story where she gets to get with this man she's been crushing on for so long.

Hmmm, maybe I'll even help a girl out and slip a copy of my story into the notebook which belongs to the object of her desire.

Anyways, my wonderful sexual people, stay tuned because I'm still writing.... so keep reading.

No comments: