Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random thoughts....

I had to masturbate at school today. I ran off into the girl's bathroom, the one on the lower level that no one uses.

I rubbed myself to a quick orgasm. I just had to cum, my thoughts were turning dirtier and dirtier by the moment.

I've got a crush.

It's a guy at my college, I think he's slightly younger than me. Okay, so it maybe more than slightly.

He's the dark sort of guy, you know kind of gothic but not so totally you're depressed to be around him. He's a bit heavy, but oh so good looking!

I think my biggest attraction to him is his long hair. I so love long hair.

I have long hair and I want my guy to have long hair.

This guy's natural hair color is a dark brown, but he dyes his hair black. His hair is so pretty I just want to run my fingers through it.

We had a thing today, where two classes were together so some speaker could discuss our plans for the future. My crush was in my class and he sat just a few inches from me. His back was to me and all I could think about was running my fingers through that luxurious hair.

After the thing was over and everyone went back to their classes I asked to be excused. I walked to the bathroom, into a stall and feverishly worked myself up into a wonderful orgasm.

Once it was over I collected myself and left the bathroom. I swear there was still that slight sex smell.

Where the bathroom is located, well there's a men's bathroom right across from it. Just as I was leaving my bathroom, well my crush was leaving the men's bathroom.

We both looked a bit flushed.

A while back I had some contact cards made up. Business cards, only without the business. At that moment I happened to have one of those cards in my pocket.

I walked up to my crush and I placed a card in his pocket.

"I so love your hair" I whispered into his ear.

We'll see if he calls. If not, oh well I know a bunch of dudes in those 80's hair party bands. I'm sure they'll let me stroke their hair a time or two...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder what he was doing in the bathroom ;-)

Anonymous said...

You should try the older guys too!

They fantasise over you lovely young girls too!

Look for my blog under incest or mastubation and see what I mean.

Try some nice pictures too, of you, please!

Nick

Dana Gallagher said...

Sorry no pictures... You'll just have to use your imagination.