Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oy!

I've got this guy. I guess you'd call him a friend with benefits, thought I think he'd rather be called a boyfriend. I really don't know what to do about him. He's getting special, acting all jealous when I hang out with friends. Getting hateful when I have to put him on hold or call him back because some else has my attention.

I feel like a take a lot of crap because I thought his 8 inches and tongue ring were going to be something special. They were alright, but nothing to 'ahem' blog about...

I don't know what to do, he's an alright guy for the most part if he can put away his jealous side. I wouldn't mind keeping him as a friend (minus the benefits), though I don't know if he can be just a friend.

I want to be able to go out and socialize. This dude is so bringing me down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana, hang loose and see if he improves with his lucky 8", maybe you need to help him a bit to learn technique!!

Dana Gallagher said...

Nope it's done. He tried to control me, that doesn't happen.