Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do I have to do all the work? Dedicated to Micheal Kerfoot a woefully imagination-less man who wanted a peep show for free. FUCK YOU!!

I don't mind some good ole cyber sex. It keeps the imagination running and the blood pumping. Also the further away the victim is the better because then he's less likely to come knocking at your door.

Though I feel there is a lack of imagination running through men these days. I mean give a lady something to work with, just saying "hey baby I'm alone and all naked", what's that gonna do for me?  Tell me what you're gonna do with that naked if you were here with me.

I mean it's like the actual date where the guy gets it into his head he's gonna get the BJ while the woman goes home with wet undies and totally dissatisfied.



I mean give me something!

Instead of "hey baby I'm alone and all naked," how about...

"If I were there with you right now, I'd walk up to you on that stupid computer. I'd grab my nice stiff cock and stroke it right there in front of you.  Then I'd pull your hands off the keyboard and put it on my cock so you can feel how nice and hard it is.  How would that make you feel?"

Or

"If I were there with you right now, I'd walk up to you pull you into my arms and give you the hottest damn kiss of your life. Then I'd reach around and grab your ass and rub my hands up your backside under your shirt. I'd come up until I lifted that useless shirt off of you.  I'd have to stop and look at you and see those nice tits in front of me. I'd touch them and tease them with my mouth until I had you begging for more."

Something like THAT would make a cybersex whore like myself respond.

****

Edited to add. Yep, I knew it. The guy who basically thought I'd start going into the throws of orgasmic bliss just by his mere mention of his nakedness, was merely after a peep show.   I don't mind cybersex and for someone I know or perhaps hope to know even better and online peep show isn't totally out of the question, but I don't like being used as someone's cinemax channel.

Plus you pay for Cinemax. What I'm gonna strip down and let you watch me rub my naughty bits just for the mere mention you're naked and hard? You gotta give me something.  Oh yeah I'm sure if I ran onto yahoo or elsewhere he'd show me his long shaft.  Guys, I gotta tell you that seeing a man's penis doesn't really do much for us ladies. You gotta try harder.... he he harder!

Also, FYI to those dudes who think a really long dick makes the ladies just cum themselves in anticipation, please.  I've been with big and I've been with really small, I'm so not joking or making some this up. It is a fact.
Micheal's got no wee wee.

The really small guy probably made me cum more than the really big guy, because the really small guy knew he was small and learned how to please a woman with his fingers and his tongue. A guy whom believes he's got a big cock just doesn't try to learn how to a please a woman with his fingers and tongue he believes his cock will do it all.

I digress.  I just fear for the male species. I think their imaginations are dying out! It's very sad.

So next time you hit a girl up, try to dig around in that brain of yours (if you have one) and come up with something more clever than "hey baby I'm naked".  My ex-husband has already claimed that tag line as his mating call anyways.

Edited to add: Micheal Kerfoot fuck off and die. Stupid ass! Think calling me a bitch and deleting me from your facebook really hurts, boo hoo. Dumb ass. I'm really sorry for you dude, without an imagination you're really hopeless. I'm hoping that you dig your imagination out of your ass at least for the sake of the woman you try to con into a peep show. 


Oh and if you didn't figure it out already, my laptop was in full working order and I even have a full out computer in my room in complete privacy, but you're a stranger and you're obviously an ass so why would I want to grace you with my presence on webcam or otherwise.


You can't even seem to work a facebook block properly dumb ass.  Lucky for you I know how to work it.

No comments: