Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Wednesday Fuck.

I met Shain, via social networking. I wasn't really looking (too hard) and he just seemed to come at the right time.  Now I did feel I messed up a bit, because right after I'd had a major boon in my life he'd texting wanting to meet up. I didn't want to risk things so I begged him off. Luckily this didn't deter him.

We talked and chatted for awhile as all conversations between two adults go eventually we started discussing sex. I love talking about sex and I love sex, I just don't like to be a random hook up.  I know I rush into sex way too fast, but I can't help myself when I'm horny I want sex if there's a man around that can give it to me, I take it.

I did inform Shain that even though I wasn't shy talking about sex that I didn't just want a random hook up. He understood, I hope.

One day I wrote him that he'd be off working on Wednesday and asked if he'd be off as well. He didn't know for sure if he'd be off, but when Wednesday rolled around he was ready to meet me.

I had to hurry and bathe. Even though I told myself this shouldn't lead to sex I still went into the bathroom room and saved every hair on my body with the exception of the hair on my head and eyebrows.

I worried I'd taken too long getting ready and that he'd fallen asleep on me, but he was awake and ready to go. We agreed to meet for lunch.  I drove up to the restaurant and there he was waiting for me.

He was really cute, a lot better looking than on the internet. I was happily surprised. He was older than me by about ten years, but I didn't mind. He looked to be in shape and still totally sexy.

I liked the fact that his teeth weren't messed up or yellow. Where I live you'd be surprised how many people you meet with bad teeth.

I don't know exactly when fucking his brains out crossed my mind. Perhaps even before me we met when I was getting ready to met him.

Shaine and I had a lot to talk about, old cartoons mostly and superheros. It was an interesting conversation. We veered into a lot of varying topics. Shaine had a great since of humor. If there is anything that turns me on that is a guy who can make me laugh.

I think somewhere inside of me there's a wire that got crossed weird, because for me laughing and sex are closely connected. The men that have meant the most to me in my life were those that could make me laugh. Not just giggle, because I'm a nervous gigglier, but down right tear up laugh (throw in a snort or two).

Shaine had me rolling. It was great!

On the television in the restaurant they were talking about storms so we figured we needed to get into a better area than a restaurant. We left and walked out into the parking lot. We kind of stood there facing each other.

Shaine said I had this expectant look on my face like I was thinking something. I grinned up at him and he kissed me. It was a good soft kiss. I felt his tongue and tasted him. I tried not to do too much while standing out in the parking lot, but the kiss left me longing for more.


He had a cough drop or a mint in his mouth and I could taste it on mine. He made a comment that it was good that he had a big coat because apparently my kiss had given him a bit of excitement.

After he kissed me he asked me what I wanted to do now.  Of course I couldn't answer with "push you down on the pavement and fuck your brains out." Unfortunately a thought came to me, I'd left my dog outside my house and she was just barely a year and half old and did not like thunderstorms.  I knew I'd never forgive myself if I forgot about my dog to go fuck someone and something ended up happening to my dog.

I told Shaine that I really needed to let my dog inside and told him that it wasn't some excuse to get away from him, I really was worried about the dog. I said that after I let the dog in I might like to join him at his place so we could hang out more.  He told me where his place was and then we kissed some more and some more.

At some point he kind of (nicely) pushed me away and walked me to my car and waited for me to buckle up and drive off. I rushed home as fast as possible, I cursed at slow drivers. My brain was running wild. I kept feeling his lips on mine and his tongue in my mouth. I could imagine his hands on my body and the promise of orgasms to come.

I think running home made my horniness that much worse.  I've always said that my imagination is better than any movie out there.  There's not enough special effects in the world to do what my brain does. That's why I love reading, give me a scary book and it's ten times more horrific in my head than any movie could create. Just the same give me a good sexy story and my head will make that much more hot and totally raunchy.

I really didn't know what I was going to do when I got to his place. I seriously couldn't wait. I did get to the house, let the dog out use the bathroom, brush my teeth and then hurry back out to curse at slow drivers again.

I made it to his place, called him for appropriate directions. He was standing at his door as I gathered my purse and crap. I came inside and put my purse and jacket down, closed the door and he walked up to me.

We really didn't say much of anything. He came up wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I think we were both just really horny.  With Shaine I didn't have to guide his hand to the right place, he took initiative and just began to touch and grab me.

He grabbed my ass while we kissed and he grabbed my breasts.I tried to caress is his neck and ears, while we kissed. It felt like we stood there for five minutes, but it may have only lasted a moment. Shaine said something about making out while standing so I suggested we go to his room.



I had to wiggle around his movie collection, but made it to his bed and sat down. He went across the bed and kind of just folded me up into his arms. Our kisses went from warm to fire hot. I really liked kissing him, I don't know why exactly it just worked.

I sucked on his tongue, which I think he enjoyed because he offered it up me time again. I did bite his lip, which is something I do, I can't help it.  He did mention it later, damn you'd think a guy would like to be bitten!!

I played with the sleeve of Shaine's tee shirt so he sat up and pulled it off over his head. I let my fingers and finger nails trail over his body.  I liked feeling him under my hands at some point I sat up and took my shirt off.  Shaine managed to unhook my bra. For some reason it turns me on when a guy knows how to unhook the bra.

Shaine devoured my breasts. He paid them some good attention, but I really wanted his attentions down south. He went to unbuckle my pants, I tried to help him. After my pants were off he went right to my panties and slid his hands underneath. I had on lacy boy shorts which he barely saw. He parted my lips and began rubbing me.

Instantly I was panting and breathing hard. I had to strip off the panties before I soaked them.  I kicked them off and opened my legs up to him. He rubbed my clit with just the right pressure.

I reached down and grabbed on to is cock. He quickly shed his pants and underwear. I grabbed his cock and stroked him. His cock was just the right size, I liked the feel of him.

While I held him, Shaine still worked on my clit. He pushed me over time and time again. I felt shock wave after shove wave of orgasms. It felt so good. I came all over his bed.

Finally he let me go and I came down to his cock. I stroked his cock and I played with is balls, I also played with that area right underneath the balls or the "taint" area. Slowly I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth. I teased him with my tongue. Then I sucked the rest of him in my mouth. I held on to the base and sucked the rest into my mouth.

I sucked him for awhile. I love hearing a man enjoy what I'm doing with just my mouth. It makes me feel powerful. Finally I released him from my mouth I wasn't ready to finish him off that way yet.  He asked what I wanted now and I put his hands back between my legs.

He kissed me some more while he rubbed me to a lovely couple of orgasms. After a few orgasms I told I wanted to feel him inside. He asked me how bad i wanted it and I told him I wanted it real bad. I needed to feel him inside of me desperately.



I'm not on any birth control so I had him get a condom. He put it on while I laid there and played with my nipples.  After he got it on he came right at me and with one swift movement he guided his cock inside of me. It hurt for a second because it has been a few months since I'd fucked anyone.

He felt so wonderful inside of me, I just wanted him to stay that way. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he thrusted deep inside of me. I made my hips match his. He felt so good.

He began thrusting harder, I felt his balls slap against my ass. Ever so lightly I scratched his back and arms. Our fucking hit a crescendo when we both came simultaneously. It was amazing, I was breathless. I really hadn't been fucked like that in awhile.

After cleaning up Shaine rejoined me in the bed. He pulled me out of the wet spot which made me giggle, it reminded me of a line a friend used to say, "If you love me you'll sleep in the wet spot." So at least Shaine cared enough to pull me out of the wet spot and he covered my butt up with the sheet.

I liked laying with him touching and talking.  He didn't roll me out of bed and send me packing.

We just laid there and talked about everything and nothing. When I started to discuss leaving that's when Shaine started to play with me again. He kissed me and tweaked my nipples. I fell open for him again and he rubbed me, I then had to suck on him for a bit. Once again I needed him inside of me and told him as much.

I need him back inside of me as I write this story.

He rolled over and slide inside me. This time the sex was a little rougher, it didn't keep the slow steady pace of a first time. This had that heady animal quality of the second time down the same path, the path you now know and can plunge in head first with a pace all your own.

He fucked me hard. I'm not always into hard fucking, but this time I was. I felt him slap against me and I felt him go in deep. He felt so good.

He said something about doggy style so he pulled out and I flipped over to my stomach and was on my knees with my ass in the air. From behind he came at me harder. Our bodies slapped together. He fucked fast and raw. At one point he stopped moving and I pushed my body into his. I was grunting and making all kinds of noises as we fucked hard. It felt damn good.

He had to stop because he wasn't wearing a condom this time and was afraid of cumming inside me.  We both kind of fell over on each other, we were sweating and panting (the truest sign of a great fuck).

Once I regained composure I had to get up and check my phone to make sure no one had called.  I don't really like walking around naked in front of someone, but I also wasn't ready to get dressed. I did make Shaine close the window and we found out we'd left the door unlocked.


When I tried to access my smart phone my body was shaking. I knew I needed to get ready to leave, even though I didn't want to. Shaine got me a drink because we were both thirsty.

Some how we got to the middle of his front room and we began kissing again and he tweaked my nipples.  Then he reached down and began fucking me with his fingers.  He pushed his fingers inside of me and rubbed my clit. Standing right there I had a good deep orgasm as my juices ran down my leg in a nice little gush.

I ended up soaking my socks. I used a wash rag to clean up and I got dressed, with wet socks.  I got dressed and then he got to see the lacy panties I wore after the fact.

I got all ready and kissed him some more, then I left finally.  I did text him thanking him and that it was really great and I wanted to do again and again.

I do hope this turns into more than just a fuck. I really do like this man.   I just hope he feels the same.

No comments: