Thursday, May 26, 2011

Penetration

Sexual penetration is the entry into a bodily orifice, such as the vaginaanus or mouth, with a body part or another object, as part of a sexual activity.
When a penis penetrates a woman's vagina, it is called vaginal or sexual intercourse; when a penis penetrates another's anus, it is called anal intercourse. Penetration of the mouth by a penis is called fellatio. If one or more fingers are used to penetrate an orifice, it is called digital penetration. Penetration of an orifice with an object, such as a dildovibrator or other sex toy may also be referred to as sexual penetration, but not usually referred to as sexual intercourse. The use of a tongue for penetration is a form of oral sex, although oral sex may also occur without either the tongue entering any orifice, or any object entering the mouth.

Very clinical description. I was asked what penetration feels like on the woman's part. It's a hard thing to truly describe. My current lover was the one who asked me this question and he said that a previous lover of his had compared it to being injected with a needle.

Not to disparage the mental capacity of his past lovers, but she was a fucking moron. Sorry! 

I'm not a fan of needles, even though I sport two tattoos. I don't like getting medicine shots or giving blood. Tattoo needles are different, if you disagree then bite me.

Needles are painful. Needles pierce the skin in a place that's not made to take in an object. The vagina is an opening. I'm not a doctor nor do I know all the pieces that make up the vagina, but I do know that's a lovely opening full of muscles. These are stretchy muscles. 

If sex feels like a needle piercing you, then perhaps it's time to go to the doctor, there's something wrong down below! 

Sex feels good. When my lover penetrates me it feels like that missing piece is back. Whenever I'm horny and without someone to fuck, I can nearly imagine the feeling of someone inside me, it's a lovely feeling.

When my lover penetrates me I can feel all of him, I'm a bit tight and so I kind of stretch around him, that's one of the reasons I say he fits me. Mostly at first it's the friction, that feeling of something touching your inner parts. I can feel him sliding up inside of me. It's this feeling of being touched on all sides. I can feel his head, which hits me first.

When my lover first slides inside of me, I gasp. It's my body's response to "At last, he's back". I do so love the feeling of him inside of me. There's no pain, just the pleasure of having him inside of me.

I think there are several factors that play into the orgasm. There's the penetration and there's the friction, and there's also the moment when he finds the g-spot. Now I will say the come hither motion with his fingers inside of me drives me absolutely wild, but the head of his cock does wonderful things to me when it comes in contact with my g-spot. 

If I could fuck him daily I would.... 24/7/365

When he penetrates my pussy, it's like a thousand nerve endings go absolutely nuts. I feel his head slide up inside of me and back down. Lately at least I've come to like my sex hard and fast. I used to be very gentle, where I couldn't take it too hard or too fast, it had to be slow and steady.

Right now I like a good fucking. Raw fucking. I like it when our bodies slap together. When we are going 95mph, you can't feel the precise details as his cock slides in and out. At that point it's just that raw friction and the heat building between both parts, then the feeling of the ridge of his head. 

I really want him inside of me right now.  Trying to put the act of penetration and sex into words has managed to get me hornier than all hell.  I'm gonna stop and post.  

If you'd like please comment and let me know how sex feels for you. 



No comments: